Morning Club's in Swindon and surrounding areas.
New Covid rules.
- All sessions need to be booked and paid for a week in advance.
- Adhoc bookings are no longer available.
- No parents are allowed within the school.
- Children will maintain their bubbles before the start of the school day.
- All payments are required to be placed in an envelope with your child's name, sessions required and the amount paid on the front of the envelope. This is handed in upon arrival with your child.
- Payment can be cash, cheque or childcare vouchers.
- Snack provided will be a sealed product.
- Children are expected to behave within their bubbles in line with our policies and procedures.
- Parents are strongly reminded that they must not send thier child to school if they, or anyone in their household has symptoms.
Our Morning clubs are warm, friendly and provide a welcoming, calm environment so your child is in the right frame of mind for the School day. We currently provide morning care at the following schools:
Brookfield primary 07.45 hrs - £3.50
Colebrook Infant and Junior 07.45hrs - Closed
Lethbridge Primary 07.45 hrs £3.50.
Shaw Ridge primary 07.45hrs - £3.50
St. Leonard's Closed
Swindon Academy 07.45hrs