After School care.
New Covid rules.
- All sessions need to be booked and paid for a week in advance.
- Adhoc bookings are no longer available.
- All sessions now end at 5.45pm to allow cleaning of the premises.
- No parents are allowed within the school.
- Children will maintain their bubbles whilst in after school care.
- All payments are required to be placed in an envelope with your child's name, sessions required and the amount paid on the front of the envelope. This is handed in upon collection of your child.
- Payment can be cash, cheque or childcare vouchers.
- Snack provided will be a sealed product and fruit.
- Fridays will become a film session to allow deep cleaning to take place.
- Children are expected to behave within their bubbles in line with our policies and procedures.
- Parents are strongly reminded that they must not send thier child to school if they, or anyone in their household has symptoms.
The Big Adventure club provides After School Care for children aged 4 -12 years. Each day your child will be collected from their school by a qualified member of staff who will escort the children back to the unit either by our company minibus or walking; dependent on the school's proximity to the unit.
Each club provides a light snack inclusive of the price and each day the children have a variety of outdoor and indoor activities on offer to choose from. The planning within each unit is child-led and we aim to meet the demands of each child within our care.
After school places can be reserved on a week to week basis, however all after school booking's must be accompanied with the correct payment, if no payment is made at the time of the booking then no reservation can be made.
The after School care price is £13* for the first child and £11* for siblings.
Please note: Any uncleared cheques will be subject to a £10 charge additional to outstanding monies.
Currently The Big Adventure Club provides After School provision for the following Schools:
|Brookfield primary school||15.00hrs - 17.45hrs|
|Catherine Wayte primary school||15.00hrs - 17.45hrs|
|Providing a service for :|
|Haydon Wick Primary|
|Lethbridge Primary School||15.00hrs - 17.45hrs|
|Shaw Ridge Primary School||15.00hrs - 17.45hrs|
|St Leonards primary school||Closed|
|Swindon Academy primary school||15.00hrs - 17.45hrs|
|Oliver Tomkins Primary School||15.00hrs-17.45hrs|
Haydon and St Leonards and Swindon Academy all open at 13.00hrs on Fridays. ( additional charge is £6.50 1pm-3 pm)
* Certain schools finish at 1pm on on a Friday please contact the office for more info on prices and sessions available *