Welcome to The Big Adventure Club
July 3rd 2020
We can now confirm that we will be open over the Summer period from July 20th 2020.
In line with the new Government guidance there will be significant changes to how we are permitted to provide the care for your children.
- We are limited on numbers for the summer holiday, bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis.
- Any primary aged child can attend.
- If a child is unwell please do not bring them to the club, you must have a contact that is available to collect your child within 30 minutes if they become unwell whilst in our care.
- There can be no mixed timings, children will need to be booked as ‘8am – 3pm’ on all days required or all an ‘8am – 6pm’ timing. For example a child cannot attend on a Monday 8am-3pm and the following Monday 8am - 6pm.
- You will be allocated an arrival time between 8am – 9am.
- There will be no morning club of 7.30am - 8am available.
- Children can only attend one ‘holiday club’ or ‘sports camp’, you cannot swap between two clubs.
- Children will be allocated a ‘bubble’ and will not be permitted to transfer to another ‘bubble’.
- There will be no ‘adhoc’ bookings, every booking must be made by the previous week at the latest.
- All medication needs to be ‘in date’ and handed in when arriving, if your child requires an inhaler it will need to present on arrival.
- We cannot apply Sun cream. Your child needs to have sun cream applied before arriving.
- All children require a disposable packed lunch ( a carrier / paper bag), with enough drinks for your child for the day.
- There is no Mcdonald’s on a Friday.
- There is no Tuck shop but you will be able to purchase a bag of sweets for 25p on a daily basis.
- Payment is required upon arrival.
After School and Morning Clubs
We are working with our local schools to provide a service where possible from September 2020.
Our Nursery has remained open throughout the lockdown and will be accepting more children from June 1st in line with Government advice. Please contact our Nursery directly for options available for your children.
Are you looking for childcare with all round personal attention and the needs of your child at the heart of it? Then you've come to the right place! We provide a nurturing and warm-hearted atmosphere for your child.
The Big Adventure Club is a company which understands the importance of each child and the necessity to meet the demands of the individual. We strive to provide a nurturing, warm , encouraging learning environment for your child to experience and grow within. Any childcare choice made soon becomes a large part of your child's life and we aim to cater for each individual within our care it doesn't matter if they are 12 months or 11 years our ethos is each child counts! Each of our settings are child-led and at the heart of it all is having fun- after all what's life without adventure!
The Little Adventure Club Nursery
We have places available at our Ofsted rated 'Good' Nursery. From 12 months until school reception if you require a place please contact our admin team on 07832304452 or email email@example.com
Facebook Page -
We now have a Facebook page please follow us for up to date information.